Museum Memberships Now Available with Free Access to On-line Research Resources
$25.00 Gets you the Following On-Line:
· Complete Index to all Bedford Marriages (31,000) from 1754-1899. Copies of the actual bonds and licenses can be furnished at a discount to Sustaining Members. ($10.00-nonmember, $8.00-Sustaining Member per individual record, no matter number of pages.)
· Complete Index to over 1,500 cemeteries with over 37,000 names that have been recorded in Bedford County. Copies of these records as well as photographs of some cemeteries can be provided to Sustaining Members at a discount. (Cost is based on our normal policy of $.50/page for 1st ten pages and $.25/page thereafter. Sustaining Members receive a 10% discount to this policy)
· A list of books and maps available in our research Library. The book list is sorted by surnames they refer to and also by book title.
· A complete list of all family folders available in our library. We can also scan the complete contents of these folders and provide them on CD at a discount to Sustaining Members. (Cost of this service is based on our normal policy of $.50/page for the first 10 pages and $.25/page thereafter. Sustaining Members receive a 10% discount to this policy.)
$50.00 Membership (Sustaining Member)
· In addition to the benefits listed above, Sustaining Members receive a 10% discount on all Gift Shop purchases
Other Benefits of Being a Member:
· Your membership helps us continue to collect and provide historical data to you.
· You will receive our quarterly newsletter “Museum News” updating you on new research resources available, new books available for sale and historical articles about Bedford County, also Forum News.
· Invitation to Museum Sponsored Events.